"Lago is basically a ranch and a livestock market, but yeah, it's some sort of a settlement too."
- Captain Mustaparta about Lago
Lago is a settlement in Alkubra and home to Sapoboi Rodrigues. Its market has nothing major for trade aside from having food, water, and forage to resupply. It has a Livestock market and Veterinary clinic. There is also a General store.
- Buys and sells a large variety of goods
- Produces water, forage, wool, skin, and tallow
- Edible produces include beef, cow milk, lamb, sheep milk, goat meat, goat milk, cow cheese, and sheep cheese
- Sells weapons, ammo, and containers
- Small Metal Jerrycan (377.52)
- Medium Metal Jerrycan (720.72)
- Big Metal Jerrycan (1372.80)
- Hatchet (686.40)
- Machete (439.30)
- Cleaver (247.10)
- 9mm Parabellum FMJ (18.88)
- 9mm Parabellum LRN (17.16)
- Sells animals including sheep, goats, donkeys, cows, and occasionally horses.
- Heals injured animal for 40.00 per point
- Water Well
- Forage Cultivation
- Cattle Breeding
- Sheep Breeding
- Goat Breeding
- Cow Cheese Production
- Sheep Cheese Production
- Goat Cheese Production
- Shoes Production
- Alcohol Distillery
- Tagelmust Production
- Shirts Production
Special Characters Edit
Sapoboi Rodrigues Edit
- A wealthy rancher and Narizian. Secretly a cannibal. With the right dialogue choices, buys human meat from the player.
- Good place to get high taste food such as beef and cheese